How to reset your PIN for Safaricom SIM
It happens that sometime you may lock your Safaricom SIM. That would be hard lack but you don’t have to sweat. Safaricom has made it possible to unlock your SIM card and keep on connecting.
More often than not your SIM locks when you enter the wrong PIN more than three times.
What you need
- A working Safaricom line (You can use your friends phone)
- Your mobile phone number
- Your ID number or Your PIN ( The ID helps substitute if you had forgotten your PIN)
- The last top up on your line
- Dial *100# on the borrowed phone (Safaricom Phone)
- This lands you at Prepay self-care
Scroll down to menu 8 …
- Go to get PUK number
- Enter the mobile number of the line you want to get PUK for.
- You will be prompted to Enter Id or pin number(the id used to register the line or the pin number of your line)
- Provide the the last direct top up amount on the line.
Your Safaricom PUK will be sent to the phone you will be using at that moment. You can use that to change your pin and unblock your Safaricom line