Government Services

Claim KPLC token paid to wrong meter number

Have you bought the KPLC Token to the wrong meter number?

Do not fret, you can now fill out a form to claim the same.

Go to the KPLC website and download the Prepaid Reallocation & Reversal  form

There is a form for Postpaid Reallocatio& Refund form for those with Post paid meters.

You  must provide your name, ID number, phone number, meter number, amount paid, date of payment, transaction reference, and agent used.

After you have filled the form deliver to any KPLC /Kenya Power office near you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *